28 May 2007

Bubble Tea!

I had bubble tea yesterday for the first time ever!
It's good, except that you have to be careful because the boba will shoot up into your mouth. Shocking! I got tired of chewing before I was done, but it was good. I'm going to look for some boba so I can make my own. The only place in St. Louis that sells bubble tea is far away. :( also it's expensive.
On the other hand, I could totally make some milky iced tea. Which, except for the boba, that's what it is.

Also, I got to visit with my friends Shaun and Miranda who had many stories and presents from their trip to Toronto. (They brought Anne and I some Miranda cheese :) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...... the bubble tea was delicious! Thank you for sharing some with me.

I had an awesome weekend with the two of you, too. We need to get together more often.

Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely!

;)