18 December 2006

Kris Kinder Update

Kris Kinder was a success! I sold quite a bit of armour and such, and talked with a bunch of people. In some ways K. K. is one of my favorite events. I have a relatively comfy place to sit, while everybody I know wanders by to talk to me. Also I get to spend the day talking about armour. On the other hand, being outgoing all day really wears me out. I am always exhausted for a couple days afterword.

In other news,
Anne is finishing her semester this week. Her giant paper is due later today, along with most of her grading. I helped her stay up really late last night finishing the grading. It was a little miserable, but actually pretty fun. I haven't stayed up all night working on something in a really long time. Though I realize this morning why I don't just stay up all night for fun. It kind of hurts the next day.

No comments: