06 December 2006

The point of this weblog

Wow. It's been a long time since I posted. There is not much interesting going on these days.
I have found a new online comic. It's called "questionable content" Funny Funny stuff.
Also, as per the original purpose of this weblog, I have some new armour to show off.
I don't have any new pictures, but I plan to bring some home with me today, and take pictures!
Woo!
I'll post them tonight if you're lucky!

Other than getting ready for Kris Kinder, I have nothing interesting going on in my life.
Anne is crazy writing papers, I'm crazy working on armour.
In a couple weeks, our lives will go from crazy busy to boring.
Then I still won't have much to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot!! So, you're going to Kris Kinder?!?!? I'll see you and Anne there -- I bet you'll be easy enough to find, probably being at an armor booth. :)

Anonymous said...

I dunno, I'd say someone borrowing your car is interesting!