10 March 2007

Sparta!

Anne and I went to a birthday party for our friend Aaron last night.
We went to a kid's pizza and ice cream parlor. That was much more fun than I thought it would be. We sat with Laminator_X and Wendy, and ate a fajita pizza. It was a really good time. They put a hat on Aaron, told everybody he was 32, and we all sang "Happy Birthday" to him. I'm awfully glad that Anne doesn't humiliate me for my birthdays.

After that, we all (15 of us) went off to see the new movie "300" As Ed put it "meh. I liked that movie better when it was called 'Braveheart'" Really, it was ok. You really don't need to go see it in the theatre, wait until you can rent it.
It had it's moments, but what movie doesn't, really?
I mean, Idocracy has about as many good moments as 300.

On the upside, it has caused me to do some reading about the battle of Thermopylae. Which really was cool stuff.



No comments: