19 March 2007

Sunny Decatur, Il.

Anne and I went camping last week. It was great. We saw our friends Shaun and Miranda, and we hiked, and we had coffee. It was good. I have some pictures of the glorious sunset on Wednesday, but I haven't had a chance to do anything with them yet. We also, and mainly, went to Decatur, Il.
Why, you may ask, would anyone go to Decatur? What's there?
Well, nothing is there, but it's apparently the midpoint between where my parents live and where my sister lives. So, my family met in Decatur last weekend. Good times were had. We went swimming, we ate, we went to the mall...
Well, mostly we visited. There's not much else to do in Decatur.
It would be nice if my parents came here to St. Louis more often, as there's lots to do here that they would like, but alas, it's a long way from Kv.

No comments: